Attendant Services/Supportive Housing
- individuals with varying degrees of physical disabilities over the age of 16 years.
- individuals with physical disabilities living in institutions now by no choice of their own, who have residence in the Kenora or Rainy River District who are seeking
- individuals living with families who require some attendant assistance
Assisted Living Services for Seniors
- individuals 60 years of age and over who require access to 24 hour services
- individuals who can remain safely at home between visits and not require
immediate or 24 hour availability of nursing care or other professional services
- individuals who are not on a waiting list for a Long Term Care Home.
Individuals who are interested in applying for services must complete an application. The consumer, family member or other parties may make a referral to the program. An
interview will then be arranged with the program coordinator.
Applications are reviewed and approved by the Admissions Selection Committee. The
Admissions Committee is comprised of Board members, administrative staff and
consumers. Applicants are then notified after the committee has met.